SafeQ Services develops training courses and workshops that are effective and uniquely designed to meet your needs. We offer courses on Process Safety, Process Hazard Analysis, Risk Assessment, Reliability, Well Integrity, New Technology Qualification, Machinery Safety and Lean & Six Sigma Concepts.
We offer a range of training options to suit you and we can adjust the content according to your specific needs. Put your learning into context with our interactive, instructor led training sessions. You can choose our full day courses, courses divided into time slots on weekdays, or over the weekends.
Contact us to know more about the training, courses and price. We also offer weekend classes – email or call us to know more.
- Process Safety Management (PSM)
- Process Hazard Analysis (PHA)
- Quantitative Risk Analysis and Risk Management Tools
- Functional Safety and SIL – Safety Instrumented Systems and Functions
- Machinery Safety and Risk Assessment
- Well Integrity and Barrier Management
- Six Sigma and Lean Principles
- Failure Mode Effects & Criticality Analysis (FMECA)
- System Reliability Analysis
- Reliabilty, Availability and Maintainability (RAM)
- Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM)