Well integrity is defined as the application of technical, operational and organizational solutions to reduce the risk of uncontrolled release of formation fluids throughout the life cycle of the well (as defined by NORSOK D-10).
Well integrity includes the containment and the prevention of escape of fluids to subterranean formations or surface (as defined by ISO TS 16530-2).
Well integrity assurance demands the application of both proven and novel technologies, strict safety procedures and dependable equipment and systems.
SafeQ Services provides failure and reliability analysis services and facilitates Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) studies, Risk assessment workshops, Root Cause Analysis, verification of barrier adequacy and integrity studies.
Well Integrity and Barrier Management Services
- Barrier Verification study
- Well Abandonment study
- Well Integrity during drilling and post-drilling
- Remaining Useful Life (RUL) analysis
- Casing Failure analysis
- Casing Degradation study
- BOP and BOP control system Reliability analysis
- Bow-Tie analysis
- Quantitative Risk Analysis (QRA)
- Qualitative Risk Analysis (HAZOP, What-if, FMEA)
Well Integrity and Barrier Management Training Courses
- Well Integrity and Barrier Management – Managing Risks and Assuring Reliability
- Failure Modes, Effects & Criticality Analysis