We are looking for experienced professionals who are interested to join us. If your field of interest is not one of the current open positions listed below, you may submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Current open positions: Please quote the job number when submitting resume to email@example.com.
Requisition ID: US20001
COMPANY DIVISION OVERVIEW
The Process Safety and Risk Management Division of SafeQ Services provides consulting services in Process Safety, Risk Management, Training services.
We are looking for individuals who have extensive knowledge and experience in facilitating Process Hazard Analysis workshops. As a Senior Process Safety Consultant and PHA Facilitator you will be responsible for leading PHAs (HAZOP, HAZID, What-Ifs). This role requires leadership skills, teamwork, facilitating experience and willing to travel on assignments.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan/organize/scribe/facilitate/lead Process Hazard Analysis (PHA), Hazard and Operability (HAZOP), What-Ifs, Simultaneous Operations (SIMOP)s, Layer of Protection Analysis (LOPA), Pre-Startup Safety Review (PSSR), PHA Revalidation studies, Facility Siting and Layout studies
- Use PHA Software (PHA Works or equivalent)
- Identify, assess and document risk reduction and control strategies for significant hazards
- Communicate with industry clients regarding compliance and technical requirements
- Oversee updated P&ID’s at client sites, walk sites for validation of P&ID’s, MOC’s and Action Items, etc.
- Drive process safety improvement via risk-based approaches to identify and prioritize PHA findings
- Mentor and develop the team(s) performing Process Safety work with strong motivation, coaching and development skills.
- Must be eligible to work in USA without any visa sponsorship
- Minimum ten (10) years’ experience in Process Safety role
- M.S. or B.S. degree in Chemical Engineering/Petroleum Engineering/Mechanical Engineering or Process Safety Related Field, and capacity to understand complex equipment and chemical processes
- PE, FPE, CSP and/or CFSE or equivalent certifications preferred
- Knowledge of various Recognized and Generally Accepted Good Engineering Practices (RAGAGEP) related to process safety.
- Previous PHA, HAZOP workshop facilitation is a must with experience at mentoring or supervising; ability to lead without direct supervision
- Excellent computer software skills (MS Office, PHA Works / PHA Pro)
- Willing to travel on assignments
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
Houston, Texas; and Various locations within USA
SafeQ Services does not accept unsolicited resumes from third party recruitment agencies without an agreement in place.